Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Frequency Table Example (awesome Frequency Table Example #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 973 x 458. This photo's file size is only 11 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Frequency Table Example.
Curtains are among the crucial pieces in a space. Frequency Table Example ready to block the sunshine is too bright around the other-hand is also able to cover area of the place so as not visible from your exterior and around the outside. Until there's seldom a space that had a window with no drapes so great blackout functionality.
To produce a beneficial combination of decoration of the room through the choice of appropriate blinds, we should be observant inside the mix and match of colors, styles, together with the curtain components with all the idea of area and also the shape and size of the screen itself. Not only that, the election blackout also needs to be adapted to paint the surfaces the comparison is not it and as though the blinds possess a coloring that is not in harmony with all the colour of the color, the end result will look weird?
Blinds than useful in terms of function, can also be treated as a component of decor that could decorate the space. These materials may be combined with the room's concept in addition to varieties and types of windows to help you present a different room design and to return together.
Frequencyfre•quen•cy (frē′kwən sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies.
- Also, fre′quence. the state or fact of being frequent;
frequent occurrence: We are alarmed by the frequency of fires in the neighborhood.
- rate of occurrence: The doctor has increased the frequency of his visits.
- the number of periods or regularly occurring events of any given kind in unit of time, usually in one second.
- the number of cycles or completed alternations per unit time of a wave or oscillation. Symbol: F;
- the number of times a value recurs in a unit change of the independent variable of a given function.
- the number of items occurring in a given category. Cf. relative frequency.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Exampleex•am•ple (ig zam′pəl, -zäm′-),USA pronunciation n., v., -pled, -pling.
- one of a number of things, or a part of something, taken to show the character of the whole: This painting is an example of his early work.
- a pattern or model, as of something to be imitated or avoided: to set a good example.
- an instance serving for illustration;
specimen: The case histories gave carefully detailed examples of this disease.
- an instance illustrating a rule or method, as a mathematical problem proposed for solution.
- an instance, esp. of punishment, serving as a warning to others: Public executions were meant to be examples to the populace.
- a precedent;
parallel case: an action without example.
- [Rare.]to give or be an example of;
exemplify (used in the passive).