Hello guys, this photo is about Magnum Bottle Metal Wine Rack (single Deep, 9 Bottle) . (amazing Metal Wine Racks #9). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 567 x 1008. This attachment's file size is just 81 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Metal Wine Racks.
Devote their free moment after seized by hectic days, consuming dairy coffee with buddies or household work together at home can be a scenario and a pleasant environment. Occasions recover energy to fight with the worries of the task, warmth and regain your power using a lot of memories of togetherness.
A Magnum Bottle Metal Wine Rack (single Deep, 9 Bottle) . (amazing Metal Wine Racks #9) can replicate the private flavor of decorating your family area. If you are an individual who has a contemporary home style, you might choose various modern coffee-table for the home. Contemporary coffee table showing particular flavor.
Modern coffee table affects the decoration is lavish and stylish in appearance of the home. It's much better to learn the different variations and models of modern coffee table on the web if you prefer to place a modern coffee table inside the living-room.
Magnummag•num (mag′nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a large wine bottle having a capacity of two ordinary bottles or 1.5 liters (1.6 quarts).
- a magnum cartridge or firearm.
- (of a cartridge) equipped with a larger charge than other cartridges of the same size.
- (of a firearm) using such a cartridge.
- unusually great in power or size: a magnum spotlight; a magnum dosage.
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Winewine (wīn),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., wined, win•ing.
- the fermented juice of grapes, made in many varieties, such as red, white, sweet, dry, still, and sparkling, for use as a beverage, in cooking, in religious rites, etc., and usually having an alcoholic content of 14 percent or less.
- a particular variety of such fermented grape juice: port and sherry wines.
- the juice, fermented or unfermented, of various other fruits or plants, used as a beverage, sauce, etc.: gooseberry wine; currant wine.
- a dark reddish color, as of red wines.
- something that invigorates, cheers, or intoxicates like wine.
- a social gathering at which wine is the major beverage.
- a party, esp. one held by university students, for drinking wine.
- [Obs.]intoxication due to the drinking of wine.
- new wine in old bottles, something new placed in or superimposed on an old or existing form, system, etc. Matt. 9:17.
- dark red in color.
- to supply with wine: He wined his cellar with rare vintages.
- to drink wine.
- wine and dine, to entertain lavishly: They wined and dined us in order to get us to sign the new contract.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.