Hello folks, this attachment is about Beautiful Dorm Room Canopy #3 5. If You Don't Have Any Curtain Rods Lying Around, Use Some Copper Pipe.. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 615 x 905. This photo's file size is only 58 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your PC, you can Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Dorm Room Canopy.
11 images of Beautiful Dorm Room Canopy #3 5. If You Don't Have Any Curtain Rods Lying Around, Use Some Copper Pipe.
Utilizing design grandeur countries will mean providing the surface, inside. Adorn the log-cabin or bungalow shouldn't have too much difficulty following region utilising function covering and the issueis brain rests right outside the screen. While the decor enhance sign resort taking character as products, employing standard wood for furniture and the terrace will match.
Birch or plank may definitely compliment any area, specifically bungalow or log cabin. You're able to keep it in an original frame or employ wood stain will provide views of the province to maintain the original look of wood. Whether you select legitimacy or even more current glance, lumber is probably the top conclusion when it's inviting cottage.
You could possibly choose to give the previous furniture in the home. By employing a pillowcase to get a loveseat or couch, the look fresh can be made. Occasionally accentuate wood hotel, furniture might be painted by you. Dorm Room Canopy also will offer a look that is new crisp.
Beautifulbeau•ti•ful (byo̅o̅′tə fəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- having beauty;
having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.;
delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
- excellent of its kind: a beautiful putt on the seventh hole; The chef served us a beautiful roast of beef.
very pleasing or satisfying.
- the concept of beauty (usually prec. by the).
- (used with a pl. v.) beautiful things or people collectively (usually prec. by the): the good and the beautiful.
- the ideal of beauty (usually prec. by the): to strive to attain the beautiful.
fantastic: You got two front-row seats? Beautiful!
incredible: used ironically: Your car broke down in the middle of the freeway? Beautiful!
Dormdorm (dôrm),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Canopycan•o•py (kan′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies, v., -pied, -py•ing.
- a covering, usually of fabric, supported on poles or suspended above a bed, throne, exalted personage, or sacred object.
- an overhanging projection or covering, as a long canvas awning stretching from the doorway of a building to a curb.
- an ornamental, rooflike projection or covering.
- Also called crown canopy, crown cover. the cover formed by the leafy upper branches of the trees in a forest.
- the sky.
- the part of a parachute that opens up and fills with air, usually made of nylon or silk.
- the transparent cover over the cockpit of an airplane.
- to cover with or as with a canopy: Branches canopied the road.
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Havehave (hav;[unstressed]həv, əv* [for 26 usually]haf ),USA pronunciation v. and auxiliary v., pres. sing. 1st pers. have, 2nd have or ([Archaic]) hast, 3rd has or ([Archaic]) hath, pres. pl. have* past sing. 1st pers. had, 2nd had or ([Archaic]) ) hadst or had•dest, 3rd had, past pl. had;
past part. had;
pres. part. hav•ing, n.
- to possess;
hold for use;
contain: He has property. The work has an index.
- to hold, possess, or accept in some relation, as of kindred or relative position: He wanted to marry her, but she wouldn't have him.
- to get, receive, or take: to have a part in a play; to have news.
- to experience, undergo, or endure, as joy or pain: Have a good time. He had a heart attack last year.
- to hold in mind, sight, etc.: to have doubts.
- to cause to, as by command or invitation: Have him come here at five.
- to be related to or be in a certain relation to: She has three cousins. He has a kind boss.
- to show or exhibit in action or words: She had the crust to refuse my invitation.
- to be identified or distinguished by;
possess the characteristic of: He has a mole on his left cheek. This wood has a silky texture.
- to engage in or carry on: to have a talk; to have a fight.
- to partake of;
eat or drink: He had cake and coffee for dessert.
- to permit or allow: I will not have any talking during the concert.
- to assert, maintain, or represent as being: Rumor has it that she's going to be married.
- to know, understand, or be skilled in: to have neither Latin nor Greek.
- to beget or give birth to: to have a baby.
- to hold an advantage over: He has you there.
- to outwit, deceive, or cheat: We realized we'd been had by an expert con artist.
- to control or possess through bribery;
- to gain possession of: There is none to be had at that price.
- to hold or put in a certain position or situation: The problem had me stumped. They had him where they wanted him.
- to exercise, display, or make use of: Have pity on him.
- to invite or cause to be present as a companion or guest: We had Evelyn and Everett over for dinner. He has his bodyguard with him at all times.
- to engage in sexual intercourse with.
- to be in possession of money or wealth: There are some who have and some who have not.
- (used with a past participle to form perfect tenses): She has gone. It would have been an enjoyable party if he hadn't felt downcast.
- to be required, compelled, or under obligation (fol. by infinitival to, with or without a main verb): I have to leave now. I didn't want to study, but I had to.
- had better or best, ought to: You'd better go now, it's late.
- had rather. See rather (def. 8).
- have at, to go at vigorously;
attack: First he decided to have at his correspondence.
- have done, to cease;
finish: It seemed that they would never have done with their struggle.
- have had it:
- to become weary of or disgusted with whatever one has been doing: I've been working like a fool, but now I've had it.
- to suffer defeat;
fail: He was a great pitcher, but after this season he'll have had it.
- to have missed a last opportunity: He refused to take any more excuses and told them all that they'd had it.
- to become unpopular or passé: Quiz shows have had it.
- have it coming, to merit or deserve: When they lost their fortune, everyone said that they had it coming.
- have it in for, to plan or wish to do something unpleasant to;
hold a grudge against: She has it in for intelligent students who fail to use their abilities.
- have it out, to come to an understanding or decision through discussion or combat: We've been in disagreement about this for a long time, and I think we should have it out, once and for all.
- have on:
- to be clothed in;
be wearing: She had on a new dress.
- to have arranged or planned: What do you have on for Christmas?
- to tease (a person);
make the butt of a joke. Cf. put (def. 34).
- have to do with:
- to be connected or associated with: Your lack of confidence probably had a lot to do with your not getting the job.
- to deal with;
be concerned with: I will have nothing to do with their personal squabbles.
- to have and to hold, to possess legally;
have permanent possession of: The house, with the mortgage finally paid, was at last their own to have and to hold.
- Usually, haves. an individual or group that has wealth, social position, or other material benefits (contrasted with have-not).
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodsrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Useuse (v. yo̅o̅z or, for pt. form of 9, yo̅o̅st;n. yo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation v., used, us•ing, n.
- to employ for some purpose;
put into service;
make use of: to use a knife.
- to avail oneself of;
apply to one's own purposes: to use the facilities.
- to expend or consume in use: We have used the money provided.
- to treat or behave toward: He did not use his employees with muchconsideration.
- to take unfair advantage of;
exploit: to use people to gain one's own ends.
- to drink, smoke, or ingest habitually: to use drugs.
- to habituate or accustom.
- [Archaic.]to practice habitually or customarily;
make a practice of.
- to be accustomed, wont, or customarily found (used with an infinitive expressed or understood, and, except in archaic use, now only in the past): He used to go every day.
- [Archaic.]to resort, stay, or dwell customarily.
- use up:
- to consume entirely.
- to exhaust of vigor or usefulness;
finish: By the end of the war he felt used up and sick of life.
- the act of employing, using, or putting into service: the use of tools.
- the state of being employed or used.
- an instance or way of employing or using something: proper use of the tool; the painter's use of color.
- a way of being employed or used;
a purpose for which something is used: He was of temporary use. The instrument has different uses.
- the power, right, or privilege of employing or using something: to lose the use of the right eye; to be denied the use of a library card.
- service or advantage in or for being employed or used;
utility or usefulness: of no practical use.
resulting good: What's the use of pursuing the matter?
- occasion or need, as for something to be employed or used: Would you have any use for another calendar?
- continued, habitual, or customary employment or practice;
custom: to follow the prevailing use of such occasions.
- the enjoyment of property, as by the employment, occupation, or exercise of it.
- the benefit or profit of lands and tenements in the possession of another who simply holds them for the beneficiary.
- the equitable ownership of land to which the legal title is in another's name.
- [Liturgy.]the distinctive form of ritual or of any liturgical observance used in a particular church, diocese, community, etc.
- usual or customary experience.
- have no use for:
- to have no occasion or need for: She appears to have no use for the city.
- to refuse to tolerate;
discount: He had no use for his brother.
- to have a distaste for;
dislike: He has no use for dictators.
- make use of, to use for one's own purposes;
employ: Charitable organizations will make use of your old furniture and clothing.
- of no use, of no advantage or help: It's of no use to look for that missing earring. It's no use asking her to go.Also, no use.
- put to use, to apply;
employ to advantage: What a shame that no one has put that old deserted mansion to use!
Coppercop•per1 (kop′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a malleable, ductile, metallic element having a characteristic reddish-brown color: used in large quantities as an electrical conductor and in the manufacture of alloys, as brass and bronze. Symbol: Cu;
at. wt.: 63.54;
at. no.: 29;
sp. gr.: 8.92 at 20°C.
- a metallic reddish brown.
- a coin composed of copper, bronze, or the like, as the U.S. cent or the British penny.
- any of several butterflies of the family Lycaenidae, as Lycaena hypophleas(American copper), having copper-colored wings spotted and edged with black.
- a container made of copper.
- a tool partly or wholly made of copper: a soldering copper.
- a large kettle, now usually made of iron, used for cooking or to boil laundry.
- made of copper: copper kettles.
coppery: The copper sun sank into the sea.
- to cover, coat, or sheathe with copper.
- [Informal.]hedge (def. 6).