1940s Secretary Desk was posted at November 15, 2017 at 6:12 am. It is uploaded under the Desk category. 1940s Secretary Desk is labelled with 1940s Secretary Desk, 1940s, Secretary, Desk..
Secretarysec•re•tar•y (sek′ri ter′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tar•ies.
- a person, usually an official, who is in charge of the records, correspondence, minutes of meetings, and related affairs of an organization, company, association, etc.: the secretary of the Linguistic Society of America.
- a person employed to handle correspondence and do routine work in a business office, usually involving taking dictation, typing, filing, and the like.
- See private secretary.
- (often cap.) an officer of state charged with the superintendence and management of a particular department of government, as a member of the president's cabinet in the U.S.: Secretary of the Treasury.
- Also called diplomatic secretary. a diplomatic official of an embassy or legation who ranks below a counselor and is usually assigned as first secretary, second secretary, or third secretary.
- a piece of furniture for use as a writing desk.
- Also called sec′retary book′case. a desk with bookshelves on top of it.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
The image about 1940s Secretary Desk have 6 images it's including Dutch Baroque 1940's Vintage Bombe Carved Burl Secretary Desk ., 1940s Secretary Desk #2 Vintage Drop Front Secretary Desk . - To Buy Drop Front - Antique Drop, 1940s Secretary Desk #3 Vintage Walnut Secretary Desk ~1940s ., 1940s Secretary Desk #4 Georgian Style 1940's Vintage Cherry Secretary Desk, Signed Uthman ., 1940s Secretary Desk Photo Gallery #5 Tall Walnut Secretary Desk With Secret Compartments ~1940s ., Serpentine Front Mahogany Secretary Desk. Below are the photos:
1940s Secretary Desk can not be rejected if the wooden flooring has become ever more popular, even has turned into a development within the field of interior planning. Variety and numerous kinds are progressively currently mushrooming on the market. This calls for you to selectively choose what type of wood surfaces are of high quality. But however nearly all of you're still in selecting a natural timber floor with all the imitation, perplexed.
Evident from the following queries that usually develop from customers concerning the wooden flooring. From your previous post we are able to uncover before determining to choose a floor for your family and wooden surfaces balanced, should be thought about beforehand unidentified spot using floor.
Flooring goods are authentic wooden floors because a lot of wood floor items on the market are not all-wood. Here we explain three types of wood floor items witnessed in the content being a thought while in the selection. Here are on selecting a normal wood surfaces: 1940s Secretary Desk such as blankets of board of the specified dimension, three tips.