This article about Brushed Nickel Curtain Rods was published on December 16, 2017 at 11:22 am. It is published under the Curtain category. Brushed Nickel Curtain Rods is labelled with Brushed Nickel Curtain Rods, Brushed, Nickel, Curtain, Rods..
Brushedbrushed (brusht),USA pronunciation adj.
- having a nap raised or a surface produced by a brushing process: brushed cotton.
Nickelnick•el (nik′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adj.
- a hard, silvery-white, ductile and malleable metallic element, allied to iron and cobalt, not readily oxidized: used chiefly in alloys, in electroplating, and as a catalyst in organic synthesis. Symbol: Ni;
at. wt.: 58.71;
at. no.: 28;
sp. gr.: 8.9 at 20°C.
- a cupronickel coin of the U.S., the 20th part of a dollar, equal to five cents.
- a nickel coin of Canada, the 20th part of a dollar, equal to five cents.
- to cover or coat with nickel;
- costing or worth five dollars: a nickel bag of heroin.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodsrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Brushed Nickel Curtain Rods have 10 attachments it's including Brushed Nickel Curtain Rods #1 Square Rod Set In, Allen + Roth Cage Brushed Nickel Steel Single Curtain Rod, Adjustable Straight Decorative Tension Shower Rod In Brushed Nickel, Brushed Nickel Curtain Rods #4 Curved Shower Rod In Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Nickel Curtain Rods #5 Brushed Nickel, Project Source 28-in To 48-in Satin Nickel Steel Single Curtain Rod, Brushed Nickel, CAPPA 3/4\, Brushed Nickel Curtain Rods #9 Allen + Roth Brushed-Nickel Single Curtain Rod, Rejuvenation. Below are the images:
It needs good light for the lovely residence, in case your Brushed Nickel Curtain Rods feels claustrophobic due to the lack of light coming into the home. The area illumination is one of many ways that are effortless to produce your house that is tiny experience greater. This has to be done in preparing the home decor. Due to the light to become mentioned this time is natural light from your sunlight, not the inside lighting which we mentioned a while ago.
The best Brushed Nickel Curtain Rods at its core should be fair. The illumination mustn't dim nor too dazzling. You'll find three factors you should consider before building light natural lighting that individuals can enter a home inside could skylights, from adjoining windows overhead, or maybe it's from the room next-to the kitchen, bedroom.
Among the essential things that really must be regarded in planning a house will be the lighting. Right design of sunshine are also in a position to create a warm ambience along with boost the look of the home, besides performing illuminate the area at the move around in its time.