Hello there, this attachment is about Wonderful Chair Jokes #5 Cool Pun. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 634 x 510. It's file size is just 20 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Chair Jokes.
Everyone understands that shade is one to make a beautiful room style of the most significant elements. Coloring can be an essential element for designing, remodeling or creating designs, therefore choosing the shades that are right should be carefully considered.
As mentioned in the previous report, the colour could force impact on understanding, emotion and interaction. Consequently, you need to pay particular awareness in choosing the coloring that is right for your family bedrooms.
The sack is a location where we sleep, a refuge where we sleep perhaps, or when we are drained, tired of the everyday program when we are sick. The sack may be the place wherever we desired just, study a well liked book or to be alone stay muted. Suites has to be a place that may make us feel comfortable.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Jokesjoke ( jōk),USA pronunciation n., v., joked, jok•ing.
- something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
- something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham;
a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously;
farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
- a matter that need not be taken very seriously;
trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
- something that does not present the expected challenge;
something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.
- See practical joke.
- to speak or act in a playful or merry way: He was always joking with us.
- to say something in fun or teasing rather than in earnest;
be facetious: He didn't really mean it, he was only joking.
- to subject to jokes;
make fun of;
- to obtain by joking: The comedian joked coins from the audience.
Coolcool (ko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- moderately cold;
neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening.
- feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I'm perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot.
- imparting a sensation of moderate coldness or comfortable freedom from heat: a cool breeze.
- permitting such a sensation: a cool dress.
- not excited;
under control: to remain cool in the face of disaster.
- not hasty;
deliberate: a cool and calculated action.
- lacking in interest or enthusiasm: a cool reply to an invitation.
- lacking in warmth or cordiality: a cool reception.
- calmly audacious or impudent: a cool lie.
- aloof or unresponsive;
indifferent: He was cool to her passionate advances.
- unaffected by emotions;
dispassionate: She made a cool appraisal of all the issues in the dispute.
- (of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification: a cool million dollars.
- (of colors) with green, blue, or violet predominating.
excellent: a real cool comic.
- characterized by great facility;
highly skilled or clever: cool maneuvers on the parallel bars.
- socially adept: It's not cool to arrive at a party too early.
- something that is cool;
a cool part, place, time, etc.: in the cool of the evening.
poise: an executive noted for maintaining her cool under pressure.
- blow one's cool. See blow 2 (def. 34).
- to become cool (sometimes fol. by down or off): The soup cooled in five minutes. We cooled off in the mountain stream.
- to become less ardent, cordial, etc.;
- to make cool;
impart a sensation of coolness to.
- to lessen the ardor or intensity of;
moderate: Disappointment cooled his early zealousness.
- cool down, to bring the body back to its normal physiological level after fast, vigorous exercise or activity by gradually slowing the pace of activity or by doing gentle exercises or stretches.
- cool it, [Slang.]calm down;
take it easy.
- cool off, [Informal.]to become calmer or more reasonable: Wait until he cools off before you talk to him again.
- cool one's heels. See heel 1 (def. 18).
- cool out, [Slang.]to calm or settle down;
relax: cooling out at the beach.