Hello folks, this blog post is about Eagles Nest Lodge At Dusk | Winter Is Coming | Pinterest | Dream Vacations, Vacation And Vacation Destinations (wonderful Eagles Nest Cabin Rentals Amazing Design #6). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 684 x 513. This attachment's file size is just 73 KB. Wether You ought to save This photo to Your computer, you may Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Eagles Nest Cabin Rentals.
8 images of Eagles Nest Lodge At Dusk | Winter Is Coming | Pinterest | Dream Vacations, Vacation And Vacation Destinations (wonderful Eagles Nest Cabin Rentals Amazing Design #6)
The Eagles Nest Lodge At Dusk | Winter Is Coming | Pinterest | Dream Vacations, Vacation And Vacation Destinations (wonderful Eagles Nest Cabin Rentals Amazing Design #6) could be the position that is used while the most holy and significant the main household because it can be a refuge where the men, ofcourse you along with your partner reside. Because of the need for this place, it justifies care while well and preserving the best -created areas of the home. And surprising your companion is one of many ways that are greatest to begin modifying your master bedroom layout.
You should utilize some quality layout that will let you along with your accomplice employs the bedroom as the best destination for a refresh at the conclusion of your day. Relaxing styles, regular nevertheless distinctive, infrequent artwork, and also the toned features of the suite design allow it to be where for-you equally.
Surfaces and roof should be decorated with shades that must definitely be jive with everything in the area. Contemplate what sort of feelings may are available for your partner and you and in shade. You'll be able to select shade that can include the experience of crisis and luxury from your master bedroom, and live, relax, neutral.
You'll find enough tips for that master suite style that you may be complicated which sort to choose and can choose from. Styles and models like while in the inside of different residences, your bedroom deserves the best layout and design.
Eaglesea•gle (ē′gəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -gled, -gling.
- any of several large, soaring birds of prey belonging to the hawk family Accipitridae, noted for their size, strength, and powers of flight and vision: formerly widespread in North America, eagles are mostly confined to Alaska and a few isolated populations. Cf. bald eagle, golden eagle.
- a figure or representation of an eagle, much used as an emblem: the Roman eagle.
- a standard, seal, or the like bearing such a figure.
- one of a pair of silver insignia in the shape of eagles with outstretched wings worn by a colonel in the U.S. Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps and by a captain in the U.S. Navy.
- (cap.) a gold coin of the U.S., traded for investment, available in denominations of 5, 10, 25, and 50 dollars containing 1/10 to 1 troy ounce of gold, having on its reverse a picture of an eagle: first issued in 1986.
- a former gold coin of the U.S., issued until 1933, equal to 10 dollars, showing an eagle on its reverse.
- [Golf.]a score of two below par for any single hole.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Aquila.
- a representation in green of an eagle, used on playing cards to designate a suit in the pack additional to the four standard suits.
- a card of a suit so designated.
- eagles, the suit itself.
- [Golf.]to make an eagle on (a hole).
Nestnest (nest),USA pronunciation n.
- a pocketlike, usually more or less circular structure of twigs, grass, mud, etc., formed by a bird, often high in a tree, as a place in which to lay and incubate its eggs and rear its young;
any protected place used by a bird for these purposes.
- a place used by insects, fishes, turtles, rabbits, etc., for depositing their eggs or young.
- a number of birds, insects, animals, etc., inhabiting one such place.
- a snug retreat or refuge;
- an assemblage of things lying or set close together, as a series of boxes or trays, that fit within each other: a nest of tables.
- a place where something bad is fostered or flourishes: a nest of vice; a robber's nest.
- the occupants or frequenters of such a place.
- to settle or place (something) in or as if in a nest: to nest dishes in straw.
- to fit or place one within another: to nest boxes for more compact storage.
- to build or have a nest: The swallows nested under the eaves.
- to settle in or as if in a nest.
- to fit together or within another or one another: bowls that nest easily for storage.
- to search for or collect nests: to go nesting.
- to place a routine inside another routine that is at a higher hierarchical level.
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Winterwin•ter (win′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- the cold season between autumn and spring in northern latitudes (in the Northern Hemisphere from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox;
in the Southern Hemisphere from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox).
- the months of December, January, and February in the U.S., and of November, December, and January in Great Britain.
- cold weather: a touch of winter in northern Florida.
- the colder half of the year (opposed to summer).
- a whole year as represented by this season: a man of sixty winters.
- a period like winter, as the last or final period of life;
a period of decline, decay, inertia, dreariness, or adversity.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of winter: a winter sunset.
- (of fruit and vegetables) of a kind that may be kept for use during the winter.
- planted in the autumn to be harvested in the spring or early summer: winter rye.
- to spend or pass the winter: to winter in Italy.
- to keep, feed, or manage during the winter, as plants or cattle: plants wintering indoors.
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Harold, born 1930, English playwright.
Dreamdream (drēm),USA pronunciation n., v., dreamed or dreamt, dream•ing, adj.
- a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.
- the sleeping state in which this occurs.
- an object seen in a dream.
- an involuntary vision occurring to a person when awake.
- a vision voluntarily indulged in while awake;
- an aspiration;
aim: A trip to Europe is his dream.
- a wild or vain fancy.
- something of an unreal beauty, charm, or excellence.
- to have a dream.
- to indulge in daydreams or reveries: He dreamed about vacation plans when he should have been working.
- to think or conceive of something in a very remote way (usually fol. by of ): I wouldn't dream of asking them.
- to see or imagine in sleep or in a vision.
- to imagine as if in a dream;
- to pass or spend (time) in dreaming (often fol. by away): to dream away the afternoon.
- dream up, to form in the imagination;
devise: They dreamed up the most impossible plan.
- most desirable;
ideal: a dream vacation.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).