Hi , this picture is about TW-C13 TWIN COT ( Beds For Twins #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 658 x 768. This photo's file size is only 75 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Beds For Twins.
The house usually has its persona. Also with the cottage or cottages are observed in the united kingdom. Do not wish to change the building's construction is too much, Beds For Twins styles and conventional pad compete.
Never questioned attractive, an outcome! In order to maintain a building's character, Kitchen's artist Alex St Structure incorporating a kitchen layout in addition to the major building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, a bungalow located in Chelshire, great britain will be the building in-question.
The pad was built-in the 18th century and it is today past renovation's stage. In the place of attempting to imitate the kind of the cottage, Alex E chose to create yet another home style that sustain the smoothness of this property and will minimize the architectural change of the entire villa.
TWINtwin1 (twin),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., twinned, twin•ning.
- either of two children or animals brought forth at a birth.
- either of two persons or things closely related to or closely resembling each other.
- See twin bed.
- Also called twin room. a type of hotel accommodation with twin beds, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. double (def. 13).
- Also called hemitrope. a compound crystal consisting of two or more parts or crystals definitely oriented each to the other;
- Twins, the constellation or sign of Gemini.
- being a twin or twins: twin sisters.
- being two persons or things closely related to or closely resembling each other.
- being one of a pair;
identical: a twin bracelet; a twin peak.
- consisting of two similar parts or elements joined or connected: a twin vase.
- occurring in pairs;
- of the nature of a twin;
- twofold or double.
- to bring together in close relationship;
- to furnish a counterpart to or a replica of;
- to divide or convert into two, parts, similar items, etc.: The old movie palace will be twinned, making two smaller theaters.
- to link or combine with: The new grocery store is twinned with a restaurant.
- to form into a twin.
- [Obs.]to give birth to as twins.
- to give birth to twins.
- to be paired or coupled.